This is a pre-order. As soon as the item is available, we will notify you by email.
Add to cart
(Price incl. VAT)
* Shipping cost per package (not per KG). **International shipping is not included in the offer price. Delivery details. ***If you are a B2B customer outside Germany, please send us your inquiry or order with your VAT number to [email protected]
• Toughness Enhanced PETG Filaments — iFactory3D premium PETG filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
• Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency — These tough PLA filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
• Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use — Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. Recommended PETG Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220-240℃, bed 80℃ .
• Wide Compatibility — Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm 3D FDM- and beltprinters, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
• Risk-Free — One-month free trial, 30 day Money-back if you're not satisfied. Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.5" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"